Hello,
I think that my poem is very detailed and oppinionated, and I also think that it really connects with the readers, giving them an emotional response. For example the first sentence states, "Standing on the front porch of my aunt Neicy's house, I can smell the warm cinnamon candle sticks..." I'm pretty sure that you can relate to that. Im sure that you go to places to celebrate Chrstmas, or someone may come to your house to celebrate. Either way you are celebrating Christmas with your family. Obviously my poem isn't perfect and it does need a little advice. So I was hoping you would help me. For instance in the poem there's one sentence that I had trouble. "The tall colorful Christmas tree was off by 2 inches....". I had a bit of trouble potrayig the image of a Christmas tree tilting. How can I make that sentence more detailed and showing the Christmas tree slanted. The basic problem that I'm having is potraying an image for different things and explaining it in words. Thank you and I hope that you can help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment