Hello Class,
For your first blog I would like you to write no less than 150 words of reflection on your poem and how your writing process is going so far.
What is going well? What could go better?
What would you most like to know about your writing from your peers?
What would you most like to focus on during our revision period? What kinds of activities would you find most helpful? What larger-order concerns do you want us to review more thoroughly? Images, energy, rhyme, rhythm, word choices, organization or purpose?
When detailing your opinions, always answer the question WHY. I.e. Replace "I still want to learn more about rhyme schemes," with "I still want to learn more about rhyme schemes because . . . ."
Also, remember to pose a question at the end of your blog and respond to one of your peer's blogs.
When you post, do so by clicking "New Post" and not "Comment."
Email if you have any questions.
Best,
Ms. Noon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment